Pittsburgh East Health Center
Chiropractors located in Monroeville, PA
Laser liposuction treatments allow your Pittsburgh East Health Center provider to break
down targeted areas of fat without the need for a single incision.
1. Treatment Length – Typical session is 30 minutes (15 minutes on lipo laser plus 10 minutes on vibration platform).
2. Treatment Frequency – 2-3 times per week, with one (1) day down in between (i.e. Monday/Wednesday/Friday or Tuesday/Thursday).Pa
1. Drink half your weight in ounces of filtered water every day – Easiest way to accomplish this is stop drinking non-water beverages.
2. Don’t eat 1 hour before or 2 hours after the treatments – this helps burn the fat being released from the fat cells as energy – not close to, or just a little bit of food, none.
3. Do some sort of activity to burn 500 calories or more, the day of the treatments – to help burn some of the extra fat released as energy in the body. – Ideally, do this every day for the 2-3 weeks.
4. Eat less than 50 net grams of sugar per day, every day. Net grams of sugar is calculated by taking the amount of carbohydrates on the nutrition label, subtracting out the amount of fiber. That number is your net sugar number – add up what you eat throughout the day. If you only eat fruits, vegetables, and proteins, with small portions – small being less than 2-3 cups - of whole grain carbs, you will be doing this.
5. Do strength training exercise – lifting weights, rowing, anything were you use the muscles against resistance, not just aerobics.