We are now offering the following IV Nutrient Infusions:
- Myers Drip – This is the O.G. vitamin drip developed by Baltimore physician, Dr. John Myers, M.D. Originally formulated to address chronic diseases such as migraines, fatigue and fibromyalgia. Today, the Myers Drip is used to enhance wellness and ease everything from low energy to headaches and aids in speeding up recovery. There’s a reason the first vitamin IV drip ever developed is still in use today!
- Immunity Warrior Drip – Our Immunity Warrior Drip supports your immune system. It includes a combination of Vitamin C and Zinc to help strengthen your immune system and reduce inflammation.
- Inner Beauty Drip – Want beautiful, radiant skin? Our Inner Beauty Drip maybe the answer! Hydrate your skin back to health by promoting collagen and elastin development to fight the signs of aging. This unique blend of vitamins and antioxidants will help give you the flawless glowing skin you’re looking for.
- Alleviate Drip – Need to minimize bloating & irritability? This drip will rehydrate you by replenishing your fluids and electrolytes plus provide relief from your abdominal discomfort and lower back pain.
- Get Up & Go Drip – Have you plateaued with your weight loss? Our Get Up & Go Drip helps you to burn fat, feel energized and boost your metabolism!
- Recovery & Performance Drip – Working hard in the gym or at your job? This drip helps you perform better, have more energy and recover faster. These ingredients will support athletic performance, muscle recovery and joint health and the nutrients will help accelerate your metabolism, helping you to burn more calories and replenish your cells.
- Quench Drip – Hydrate and combat fatigue from dehydration with our Quench Drip. This drip will rehydrate you by replenishing your fluids and electrolytes plus support your immune system with a combination of Vitamin C & Zinc!
People with kidney disease or heart disease should not receive IV fluids unless prescribed by their doctor. Please let our medical professionals know if you are taking any medications, as there is a risk of drug interactions. Patients may be required to have a CBC lab panel & BUN test prior to IV Nutrient Infusions.